Morgan Taylor is a nail lacquer brand that I have a lot of love for. Every single polish is packed with pigment and has a smooth AF consistency. The polishes are also long lasting and chips are few and far between! So when the brand launched its new collection, you know I was ready for a nail blessing...
The new collection goes by the name of Sweetheart Squadron and it's inspired by the courageous female pioneers of the aviation industry. Is it bad that only Amelia Earhar springs to mind?!
The six new autumn shades cover everything from a dusty coral to a slate gray. Being a fan of nudes and neutrals, it is good to see these colours still on trend!
The new arrivals include:
Each polish in the range is £10.99 and available from Sally. Oh, and in case you're wondering...I'm wearing Looking For a Wingman!
- Looking For a Wingman - a burgundy cream
- Oh, Para-chute! - a sage cream
- Perfect Landing - a coral cream
- Put a Wing On It - a fiery red shimmer
- Rule the Runway - a slate grey cream
- Up In The Air-heart - a dusty coral cream